Our sizing generally follows standard sizing available, so if you are a medium in most garments, you should be a medium in our collection too. It is advisable to check your size against our numeric comparison just to be sure. If you are measuring, please understand that each person has a unique shape. You will need to use your discretion to decide exactly where you fit according to our charts.
Important Notes - Please Read This:
- All measurements are in cm.
- We lean more towards petite fit - a little smaller than average and our lengths on tops and sleeves are more liberal than chain store merchandise.
- If you are tall or prefer a looser fit, you may want to order one size up.
- Measuring is often more accurate when done by someone else.
- Bust / Chest: Measure at the fullest part of your bust / chest by placing the tape measure under your arms & across your shoulder blades with your arms to your sides. Ladies: measure your full bust, not just your bra strap size. Your bust measurement is the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waist. Find it by bending sideways. Note the position and measure standing up straight and relaxed.
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom, about 20cm below your natural waist, at the top of your legs.
* Our charts serve as a guide only. If you have any questions about our sizing, or if you are an irregular shape / size please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will gladly assist you to find your perfect fit.
Wash care is on the inside of garments
- Not heat to any gold prints.
- Preferable to turn garments inside out for wash
- Cold water wash only
- No tumble drying
- Ironing not necessary if garments are hang properly after there wash.
- Wash dark colours separately
- Tip: if you want to add a longer life span on your garments, put them in a pillow case when washing.